Human Relations Area Files (HRAF) publishes a collection of fulltext
documents on archaeology, eHRAF Collection of Archaeology on the Web.
See
http://www.yale.edu/hraf/collections.htm
for a description of this collection. These documents contain
descriptions of archaeological traditions rather than museum catalog
information.

The documents in the collection are indexed at the paragraph level
using HRAF's OUTLINE OF CULTURAL MATERIALS (OCM)
http://www.yale.edu/hraf/Ocm_xml/newOcm.xml
Museums around the world have used the OUTLINE OF CULTURAL MATERIALS
to index their collections.

Marlene Martin
Managing Editor, HRAF Electronic Publications
Human Relations Area Files at Yale University
755 Prospect Street
New Haven, CT 06511

*****