On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 11:13:03PM +0100, Christophe Grandsire wrote:
[snip]
> So now I'm back and ready to take part in conversations again. So... what did I
> miss his weekend? :)
[snip]

Not much. An almost-flamewar on Chinese writing systems, and lotsa
blatant, shameless showing off of how we really *do* care for semantics
rather than syntax, etc. (esp. with Ebisedian :-P).

(OK, I'm obviously over-simplifying... but then I admittedly haven't
actually read 60% of CONLANG posts over the weekend, so I don't claim to
really know what happened. :-P)

Why do conspiracy theories always come from the same people??