>From: Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Mat McVeagh wrote:
> >I've heard about this Ill Bethisad, but when I tried a link it was
>broken.
> >Is there anything up about it somewhere now?
> >
>This one works: http://www.geocities.com/elemtilas/ill_bethisad/
>
>As instructed, I googled, but found absolutely nothing about Asia in Ill
>Bethisad.  For shame, you eurocentrists!!  Or did I miss something?

If you look on the page
http://www.geocities.com/elemtilas/ill_bethisad/minor_countries.htm it goes
into Russia and China a bit. Personally I don't 'believe' what they say
about Russia - the idea of Red (Great) Square being filled with Russian
Buddhist fanatics chanting "Nam myoho renge kyo!" may be funny but it's not
at all realistic :) - but I can certainly swallow the defeat of the
Communist forces in China.

Mat

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!