On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 06:16:51AM +0000, Mat McVeagh wrote:
> >From: Amanda Babcock <[log in to unmask]>
> > I started a totally noun-based trigger language
> >last year;
>
> OK what is a trigger language? H.S. Teoh also mentioned that phrase.
[snip]

Here's an introduction to trigger languages, courtesy of Pablo Flores,
one of our list members:

http://www.angelfire.com/ego/pdf/ng/lng/how/how_wordclasses.html

(Scroll down to the bottom of the page, the last section talks about
trigger languages.)

After listening at length to the discontent that you have just respectfully
expressed against my verbal capabilities, I am afraid that, unfortunately, I
must bring it to your attention that I am, in fact, NOT verbose.