 --- "Gracie V." skrzypszy:

 > Well, I guess it wasn't as hard as I thought - I got a geocities site and
> started putting stuff up.  It's by no means complete (barely started,
> actually), but if anybody wants to see the writing (along with a sizeable
> translation), it can be found at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/flasticbrainflam/klishan.html
>
> Feedback, please!

First of all, welcome to the List, Gracie! (I know, it's a bit late, but you
know...)
After taking a quick scroll to your manuscript, I can tell you this:
I really like to look of your script, but as Tim mentioned, it seems to contain
some elements that do not really fit with the rest. I especially like the
"small characters" that float around over and between the rest of the text,
though. Diacritics, I presume?

Am I mistaken, or are there different possibilities to write the same word?

And yes, I would really like to see the alphabet with a transcription.

> TIA :)

What does that mean?

Jan

=====
"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones