 --- Yoon Ha Lee <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > On
Tuesday, November 5, 2002, at 08:36 , Gracie V.

http://www.geocities.com/flasticbrainflam/klishan.html

> It's lovely.  :-)  I couldn't read the
> romanization--purple text and black
> background is *not* friendly to an LCD monitor
> (laptop)--but the image
> came through fine.  I agree with Teoh: some shapes
> are reminiscent of
> Chinese, others of Greek, but the overall effect is
> consistent and
> aesthetically pleasing.  I envy you; I seem
> terminally incapable of coming
> up with a *horizontal* conscript.  ;-)  NIcely done!

you got any examples of your vertical ( or are they
diagonal or circular or something ) conscripts ? bac
is written vertically and i really like the effect (
http://www.geocities.com/bnathyuw/images/bac1.gif for
various forms of the script ) but it's a bloody
nuisance for creating fonts . . . ( as is the fact
it's joined up )

bn

=====
bnathyuw | landan | arR
stamp the sunshine out | angelfish
your tears came like anaesthesia | phèdre