On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 06:20:16PM -0500, Yoon Ha Lee wrote:
> On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 06:04 , H. S. Teoh wrote:
[snip]
> >And oddly enough, Yoon reminds me of a cousin of mine.  Perhaps it's just
> >the colors she was wearing and her hairstyle (I'm not good at recognizing
> >faces at a distance), but the resemblance is striking.
>
> Well, it might be the contrast-factor of being the only Asian in the bunch,
>  too.  ;-)
[snip]

Perhaps :-) I've been known to mis-identify people on the street before
(leading me to be overly hesitant and not greeting people I do know). But
the hairstyle, the glasses, the facial expression, the hands behind the
back, etc., are just so typical of that cousin of mine.

Computers are like a jungle: they have monitor lizards, rams, mice, c-moss,
binary trees... and bugs.