I know Sigur Ros, vaguely. As in I've heard some of their songs, but ony
the Icelandic ones. I'll have to look out for these others...

----ferko
Ferenc Gy. Valoczy

25kV/50Hz - http://25kv50hz.cjb.net

DDR?! DDR rules!!!
        - Anja Mittag, German national women's U19 striker, said to me
        21/8/02 at Swangard Stadium, Burnaby, BC following Germany's 3:1
         victory over Mexico, when she saw my East German flag. :)