Andreas Johansson wrote:
> Eg, if you had a syllable /tuts/, would that necessarily be written TU-TS,
> or could there be a unitary syllabographeme TUTS?

Nope.  The characters are all either CV, CLV, CRV, C, or V, possibly
written in hangul-style blocks.

> If alphasyllabary has an accepted, if counterintuitive, meaning then you
> probably shouldn't be using it of Tivets writing. What about "syllabet"?

That could work.  Or perhaps something like "Semi-syllabry"

"There's no such thing as 'cool'.  Everyone's just a big dork or nerd,
you just have to find people who are dorky the same way you are." -
ICQ: 18656696
AIM Screen-Name: NikTaylor42