On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 06:04 , H. S. Teoh wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 10:40:53PM -0000, And Rosta wrote:
>> Can someone write & say who's who? E.g. who's Gandalf?
>
> Yeah, I was wondering too. :-)

The long-bearded personage is Dennis Himes.  I can't remember all the
names so I was going to wait for people to name themselves.  :-p

> And oddly enough, Yoon reminds me of a cousin of mine.  Perhaps it's just
> the colors she was wearing and her hairstyle (I'm not good at recognizing
> faces at a distance), but the resemblance is striking.

Well, it might be the contrast-factor of being the only Asian in the bunch,
  too.  ;-)

Yoon Ha Lee [[log in to unmask]]
http://pegasus.cityofveils.com

Zenophobia: the irrational fear of convergent sequences.