Florian Rivoal wrote:
> I can not explain, because i am saying that those
> questions may be (i don't say they are, just they may be)
> impossible to understand for a human mind.

Normally I don't get involved in these off-topic discussions, but--by
the very fact that you have just said "impossible to understand for a
human mind", have you not declared the existence of said human mind?

(And if you're going to claim that self-contradiction is possible, then
I'm allowed to turn right back around and *contradict* that by saying
that self-contradiction *isn't* possible.)

--
C'est la vie, c'est la guerre, c'est la pomme de terre.

CONLANGER CODE: CU v1.1 !lm+ cN:R:N:H a+ y n19:1 !B* A+ E--- L+ N1<2 Im
k-- ia@:@ p@ s@ m- o P-- S--- Ingyrri