On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 16:48:03 -0500, Muke Tever <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>"Test with precomposed characters" doesnt show, here:
>first row is full of birds, except for the underdotted barred-ls,
>second row is full of spirals, with the same exception.

Okay, I've figured out an alternate spelling, with haceks instead of the
dots under the letters. I added it to the bottom of the test page:

http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/Lindiga/test.html

And since I forgot to include the vowel letters before, I added those. If
lots of people have older fonts without the dots under the vowels, I might
need to figure out a different way of spelling them.

I updated the phonology page to use the new spelling with haceks. Those
should be relatively unproblematic, I hope. I'm still including the dots
under the vowels, though, and I don't know how common those are.

http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/Lindiga/phonology.html

--
languages of Azir------> ---<http://www.io.com/~hmiller/lang/index.html>---
hmiller (Herman Miller)   "If all Printers were determin'd not to print any