Aidan tilėgė:

> hey all,
>
>  Last notice:  Today, 2 pm, outside the harvard square t-stop. Look
for
> conflags or blue stars.

Well, I have neither, so I'll just look for you. :)

>  Bring extras grammars or such - I have an extra Middle Welsh grammar
I'm
> willing to trade....

Oh, man! I didn't even think of that. I've got a whole plastic storage
tub full of stuff I want to get rid of. Most of it isn't very exciting,
but I'll bring along a few things that hopefully somebody might like. I
would love that MW grammar, by the way; I haven't got one.

Well, I've got to get going -- my bus to South Station leaves in 40
minutes!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thomas