Hi,
I need help.  I work in a system of community hospitals.  The supplier
who has contracted with our system to provide Bag-Valve-Mask set-ups has
discontinued our current 1L and 500 ml bags.  Instead they are providing
us with 850 and 375ml bags for adults and pediatric patients.  I found
only a few articles in my literature search with respect to BVM sizes
and all recommend no smaller that 450-500ml.  I can't find anything that
says that the 375 ml bag will work as well, which is what the
manufacturer claims.
Does anyone in this knowledgeable group know where I can find
information on this subject?

Thanks,

Sue Kirelik, MD
CarePoint, PC, Denver CO