-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]Im Auftrag von Karen Black
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2002 16:21
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: How does your centre insert IVs

I'm doing a project on pediatric IV insertion and I am wondering what the
most common method is... bevel up or bevel down??  I would really
appreciate it if you could reply with your centre name and "bevel up"
or "bevel down".
Thanks!

Karen Black
IWK Health Centre