PEDIATRIC PHYSICIAN WANTED……

Enjoy a practice that combines a competitive salary,  teaching and learning
in an academic tertiary level pediatric hospital!! LeBonheur Children’s
Medical Center, Memphis TN, is a Comprehensive Regional Pediatric Center of
Excellence with an annual census of 49,500 ED patient visits and another
24,000 Non Acute ED ( NAED) visits going through the urgent care clinic.  We
can offer Academic affiliation with the Department of Pediatrics @
University of TN School of Medicine and ample opportunities for pursuing
clinical research as well as teaching of pediatric and family practice
residents. We also have a long-standing thriving PEM fellowship program
which provides opportunity for professional growth or teaching.  The
candidate must be board eligible or certified in PEDS.

We are seeking a general pediatrician to serve as either an
ambulatory/urgent care physician and or provide double coverage for the PEM
docs in the Emergency Department. Some night work will be required but more
than adequate time off from clinical duties is scheduled for vacation, CME
and pursuit of personal interests.

We currently have  7 generalists and 1 nurse practioners that staff in the
urgent care center ( NAED) and assist in our main ED.  There are also 10 PEM
boarded physicians, providing the primary staffing in the ED and are always
onsight.   We also have ED Technicians who assist us with phlebotomy,
suturing, splinting and minor procedures.

The position offers a competitve salary with full benefits including
participation in our 401K plan.  For more information, please contact
Michele Whitley, Administrator, with a letter of interest and a copy of your
current curriculum vitae.
[log in to unmask] ;  Tel# (901) 861-3463 Fax# (901) 861-4088

Martin I. Herman,MD, FAAP,FACEP
Associate Professor of Pediatrics , UT College of Medicine
Fellow At-Large / West Tennessee, TN Chapter of the American
Academy of Pediatrics

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: