Jeffrey Henning wrote:

>I'm appalled that anyone uses LangMaker in this day and age.  It's an awful
>little Windows 3.1 program that suffers from bit rot.  I just downloaded it
>last night for the first time since 1998 and boy is it buggy and ugly.  I
>also think the interface is pretty unintuitive.  It looks like a
warmed-over
>version of Excel 95.
>
>It's free for a reason...

All that may be true, but don't be too hard on yourself.  I for one give
thanks for LangMaker, which I got in 1999; of course I only used it to
generate about 5000 word forms, 100 at a time (that was clunky), with the
fairly simple V, CV, CVC, CVCV, CVCVC etc. structure of Kash. It also served
to acquaint me with how the damn computer works, as I was definitely in the
old dog/new tricks category at the time.

Don't use it much anymore, however.  It seems to have a problem generating
the monosyllabic forms I need for Gwr, so that's being done by hand, mostly.