Quentin Reed wrote:
>So I went to the cybalist website saying it was part
>of indoeuropean.net.  I went there and it was a porn
>site!  What's up with that???

Worrying isn't it? The "tied" - i.e. "The Indo-European Database" list at
yahoo groups is actually called Cybalist (Cyril Babaev Linguistic Studies-
rather egotistical I've always felt), although [tied] comes up as the
group-identifier in the message headers. The list called "tied" is actually
about sado-masochism and bondage.

Dan

Pa vezer o vageal e bae Douarnenez e klever a-wechoł un trouz iskis:
         Kleier kźr Is a zo a seniń dinandan ar mor.