Andrew Nowicki scripsit:

> Human body has a rather high resistivity, so the
> 110V current is not likely to kill a human.

Not by direct Ohm's law effects, no; but people can and do die from
ventricular fibrillation induced by the heart trying to beat at 60 Hz
rather than its typical 1-2 Hz.

> AN> to fry = ubupeci = "verb slippery warm manipulation" (an)
> to deep fry = ipeguci = "verb warm liquid manipulation" (an)

These sound very far from cooking to me, knowhatImean?

--
Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis vom dies! || John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>