Dennis paltalge:
>I believe Sylvia Sotomayor's Kelen is verbless
>also.

Close, but not really, as I understand it. There are some four relation
words (I think that's what she called them) that function as verbs. I
forget how individual action types worked (most languages' verbs). And I
know what I do because of the last relay.

I had an idea for a verbless language, also. It would work with
prepositional phrases, and the prepositions would probably inflect for
tense. Therefore you'd have something like "On-past him seeing toward me"
for "He saw me". Passive voice would probably require a different set of
prepositions, but then, you might use something like "On-past me seeing
from him" for "I was seen by him". Awkward, but I like it. I think I'll
make it.

~Wright.