Joseph Fatula wrote:

>Reading the recent thread about conlang terms, specifically Maggelity, I
>realized something interesting.  I've got a language, Eihdan, that might at
>first seem maggelitinous in its grammar, but in actual fact is a very
>regular language.  It just follows an unusual set of rules.  Here are some
>examples:

At the time the term 'maggelity' was coined, I coined the term
'etabnanneri' with a meaning best applied to that, from the name of my
conlang Etabnanni /ra2mn&2n/ 2=low tone, which has an at-first irregular
seeming orthography, but proves to be regular. Unfortunately, there was
less need for such a term, and I don't speak of Etabnanni very often, so
it never really caught on.

Tristan.

- What's on at your local cinema?