I am so glad I'm not the only one who thought that.  It's a bit unnerving
going to LangMaker, asking for random words, and getting Russian ones (or
Latin ones) by accident... I have to delete all of them, because I know I'll
keep seeing the Russian (or Latin) one instead.

Sarah Marie Parker-Allen
http://www.geocities.com/lloannna.geo
http://lloannna.blogspot.com

"I will never buy an apple from peddlers plying their craft in remote places
where the customer base could not possibly support a full-time merchant." --
Rules for the Hero's True Love

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]