My institution, Earlham School of Religion (Richmond, IN), has received
funding for the creation of a digital database of early Quaker writings
(17th-18th century).  We are just beginning to think about whether we want
to develop this in-house or contract with a service provider.

Does anyone have suggestions of companies/organizations that do this from
start to finish.  I've looked at Apex epublishing and it looks like the
type of company that does this and works within TEI guidelines.  Are there
others?

Any other suggestions or bits of advice?

-- Tim

Timothy W. Seid, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Distributed Learning
Earlham School of Religion