Wow... you actually almost exactly recreated the version I have (I got it from a Russification site).  ^_^

Question - do you happen to know which encoding you used to write that message?  Normally I have to switch the encoding I view Russian messages in (which is a royal pain), but I was able to read yours right away.

Sarah Marie Parker-Allen
http://www.geocities.com/lloannna.geo
http://lloannna.blogspot.com

"I will never buy an apple from peddlers plying their craft in remote places where the customer base could not possibly support a full-time merchant." -- Rules for the Hero's True Love

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by SURFSIDE INTERNET]