On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 10:25:24PM +0100, Christophe Grandsire wrote:
[snip]
> Did you really say that to yourself?! Are you really fluent in your
> language like Sally said you were?! Incredible!!! I just so wished I
> could just utter a single sentence in a conlang of mine!
[snip]

LOL... well, at least we can take comfort in the fact that your mind isn't
as maggelitinous as Maggel. :-P

As far as fluency is concerned though... I can speak Ebisedian (though
rather slowly and staccato-ly). And even though recently I've kinda lost
touch with it (due to my attention being diverted by other more pressing
things), I can still write simple sentences without needing to consult the
grammar or the lexicon.

Winners never quit, quitters never win. But those who never quit AND never
win are idiots.