Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Other than these comments, nothing further to say, except that, like
> Christophe I think, I also found the presentation rather difficult to puzzle
> out.....
Thank you all. I love you. (Brotherly! Brotherly!)

I should note... I'm a French-Irish-Scotish-British Canadian, and I
started with (now that I look at it) a rather  /bad/ model of modern greek I
found online. This conlang was inspicred by two years surrounded by
the greek language at a restraunt.

So:

Can anyone point me to a reasonable greek phoenology?

and

Can you all excuse this dyslexic, silly little writer who's been
indulging J.R.R.'s vice in isolation for /far/ to long? :)
--
Daniel 'Delirious' Sauve
http://deleriousraven.livejournal.com/