Christophe Grandsire scripsit:

> Did you really say that to yourself?! Are you really fluent in your langugage
> like Sally said you were?! Incredible!!! I just so wished I could just utter a
> single sentence in a conlang of mine!

Well, um, y'know, Christophe, maybe if your conlangs weren't so maggelitous,
you might be able to achieve that desirable goal.  Of course, I say that as
someone who can't utter very many sentences in Lojban either, but that's because
you have to *think* in Lojban to talk Lojban, and that is real work.  Besides,
I have zero talent for memorizing vocabulary, so I can parse most Lojban but
I have no idea what is being talked about.

> It takes a straight mind to create a twisted conlang.

???? Do they have Frank Perdue chickens in France?  Say it ain't so, Joe!
(Anyway, it would sound like a weird mixture of franc-tireur and enfant perdu.)

--
A mosquito cried out in his pain,               John Cowan
"A chemist has poisoned my brain!"              http://www.ccil.org/~cowan