----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Clark" <[log in to unmask]>

> On Sunday 02 March 2003 03:51 pm, E. Notagain wrote:
> > Wow. I didn't know I was a "he". <g> It's no problem, and my name is
rather
> > gender-neutral (and I've been called "him" a few times in person), but I
> > think I should mention that I'm female.
>
>         A thousand apologies. It's an occupational hazard, especially when
people
> don't sign their emails. Of course, you're in good company; H. S. Teoh has
> been (repeatedly) accused of being female...

No, I just take him to be a citizen of Teon. :)  So do we have a new female
conlanger with E. Notagain?  If so, welcome!
If not, sue me... I've been on and off and on the list too often.

> Oh what a tangled web they weave who try a new word to conceive!

I like!

Sally
Eskkoat ol ai sendran, rohsan nuehra celyil takrem bomai nakuo.
"My shadow follows me, putting strange, new roses into the world."
http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/whatsteo.html