----- Original Message -----
From: "E. Notagain" <[log in to unmask]>

> >So do we have a new female
> >conlanger with E. Notagain?  If so, welcome!
>
> Nevejo, Gracias, Spasibo!
> Yep, a female conlanger. Not like anyone can tell -- I'm about as feminine
> as Doggett. (if you get the reference/joke, e-mail me. i need more geeky
> friends...)

Vo tafwo!  (no pain, de rien, de nada) :)   Now I have been assuming that
Notagain was a pseudonym and a pun, as in: "Oh oh!  Sally Caves has raised
the issue of gender on Conlang!  notAGAIN!"  If it isn'at a pseudonym and a
pun, you have my blushing (myeebihs) apologies.

Sally Caves
Eskkoat ol ai sendran, rohsan nuehra celyil takrem bomai nakuo.
"My shadow follows me, putting strange, new roses into the world."
http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/contents.html