On Wednesday 05 March 2003 02:03 pm, Tristan wrote:
> Don't forget Melbourne FL! Are there any Stockholms in the US?

        Five of them, actually: Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, South Dakota, and
Wisconsin. I vote for Stockholm, MN, because it's close to where I live
(well, a lot closer than the Swedish one).
        While we're at it, there's also Moscow (Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky,
Maine, Michigan, and Missouri), St. Petersburg (Florida, Colorado, and
Pennsylvania), London (Arkansas, California, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota,
Ohio, and Oregon), Rome (Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, and New
York), Prague (Kansas, Nebraska, and Oklahoma), etc.
        Want to know if you are in actuality a citizen of the USA? Just go to
mapquest.com and enter your home city (nothing else is required) and Mapquest
will return a list of locations to choose from. Don't forget country names,
either; we've got a Holland, Michigan, too. (And in Arkansas, Georgia, Iowa,
Indiania, etc...)
        :Peter
--
Oh what a tangled web they weave who try a new word to conceive!