En réponse à Nik Taylor <[log in to unmask]>:

> It was taught in *my* school, and I seriously doubt there could've
> been
> that much change in the few years (just how old is Kendra?  I forget,
> but i'm 24) between me and her.

I think she is around 16. And you should see the difference between what I have
been taught and what my sister was taught, while she is only 5 years younger
than me and went to the same school as me!!! (and had the same teachers!)

> Altho, I got the impression when I started high school that not
> everyone
> in my English class had learned about things like "noun", "verb",
> "subject", "preposition", etc. in grade school.

Exactly.

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr

It takes a straight mind to create a twisted conlang.