 --- Roger Mills skrzypszy:

> >         The Hall of Shame:
> > Jan van Steenbergen: B, D
> > Tristan: "Everything but D"
> > Roger Mill: "All of the above, dammit, and in about that order."
> > Keith Gaughan: B, C, E, F
> > Steg Belsky: A, E, F
> >
> Hmph.  I find that quite an elite and thoughtful group ;-))))

Seconded! ;)

On a sidenote: I agree with Peter that there is something odd about the fact
that word building seems to enjoy so little popularity among conlangers.
But on the other hand, I admit that an ardent a posteriori conlanger like yours
truly is in a slightly more comfortable position than those who have to make up
everything from scratch. As a matter of fact, the hunt for PIE or Common Slavic
roots takes more effort than the (sometimes rather automatic) process of
converting them into words...

Jan

=====
"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones