 --- Delirious <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I should note... I'm a French-Irish-Scotish-British
> Canadian, and I
> started with (now that I look at it) a rather  /bad/
> model of modern greek I
> found online.

When I first read that, I saw the '/bad/' as referring
to a phonemic representation. You can chekc out, but
you can never leave...

Tristan (has his first linguistics lecture in 25
minutes (but I'm doing Cognitive Scitence/Computer
Science, not Arts)). Oh, and blame any typos on the
faict that I'm typing on a qwerty keyboard. Damn Unis :P

- Exchange IMs with Messenger friends on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile phone.