 --- Fabrizio R. Del Ferraro skrzypszy:

> Hi. I'm new to the list. I just wanted a little info ^_^

Welcome to the list! We usually do our best to answer questions as well as we
can.

> You see, me and a friend of mine are creating a conlang, and the idea of
> using the Chinese Hanzi as a writing system seems cool to the both of us.
> However, we would like to know this: it's legal if we implement the use of
> hanzis into our conlang? I think so, but just to be sure...

Well, I don't know much about Hanzi, but I really don't think it has been
copyrighted. Besides, I can't remember that any conlanger has ever been sued
for using Latin or Cyrillic script for his conlang, so I don't think this will
be the case with Hanzi. In order words, go ahead! And always feel invited to
share you conlang with us...

> Thanks in advance for the attention.

That's really nothing. Welcome again!

Jan

=====
"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones