I dunno if we ever made an official name for the law that says that for any
feature you can think up for a conlang, no matter how freaky, there is at
least one natlang that's already doing it, except ten times worse. If not, we
should give it a shortish name for easy reference.

Anyway, I just realized that Telenzh has ended up with a pretty scary set of
voiceless affricates; bilabial, dental, alveolar, postalveolar and velar. To
this comes alveolar and postalveolar voiced ones. Anyone know of a natlang
with this many, or even more affricates?

                                                           Andreas