To answer a few question:

Isaac:

Syllable patterns might be a more accurate term, but word
patterns simply means the patterns applied to create a word.

For example, m-s-r is the root for 'beauty'.  The pattern CCCa
creates msra, 'beauty/idea of beauty' (essentially beauty in the
abstract). The pattern tCCC creates tmsr, the adjective
'beautiful'.  There are a considerable number of patterns, still being
developed and classified.

The initial idea behind the differing pronouns/infixes were the second person
intimate and formal pronouns common in many languages;  the idea that
infixes and pronouns were used to reflect status came from a
conversation.  That said, ntho is the second person masculine formal infix,
ntho the equivalent pronoun;  nato is the second person masculine
familiar, nato the equivalent pronoun.

M' is the (feminine) negative particle (m'o being the masculine and
m' the undetermined/neuter).  Y is the marker for
incompletion (y being the marker for completion); where yna came from I'm not sure, except that it
sounded good at the time.  I'll probably find a
justification/explanation for it eventually.

And English is my first language.

Re: IPA:

IPA is not particularly useful for me, I'm afraid.  The charts don't
tell you what the sound is supposed to *be*, and those with recorded
sounds never sound right (quite possibly due to poor quality);
placements are utterly useless, as I can't percieve the differences
they're talking about in vowels (to some degree I can with consonants)
without far more work than I care to put in for a system I don't care
for.  I'm from the Midwestern US, however.

--
Best regards,
 Kallah                          mailto:[log in to unmask]