 --- Roger Mills skrzypszy:

> I was going to suggest that Jan van S. would surely enjoy a trip to
> Warsaw...Indiana NOT!  It's about 2 hours south of me, a couple miles off
> the highway via gravel road.

Interesting. I saw they also have Krakow, Poznan, Danzig...

 --- Peter Clark skrzypszy:

>         Want to know if you are in actuality a citizen of the USA? Just go to
> mapquest.com and enter your home city (nothing else is required) and Mapquest
> will return a list of locations to choose from.

Hehe. At least I can say that nobody has ever cared to name a place in the USA
after my hometown, Zaandam.
On second thought, I'm not sure if I should consider that a compliment...

Jan

=====
"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones