 --- Andreas Johansson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> No, I meant my "Tristan's Law", which I stated in
> another post as (roughly);
> If you ask a question about a possible invariance,
> you will probably get a law
> named after you. It's of course based on the
> "Tristan Question"; a such is a
> question that triggers Tristan's Law.

Hmm... I didn't see that one... But it is in the
archives. Let's blame it on Yahoo!. Or perhaps the
fact that I checked my mail at home in the morning
while rushing around so may have missed it.

But anyway, thanks ;) I doubt it'll be much of a
strong law though. I'm sure there's plenty of people
who asked questions and didn't formulate the laws
themselves who never got the law named after them.

Tistan.