----- Original Message -----
From: "Isaac A. Penzev" <[log in to unmask]>

> Sally Caves wrote:
>
> >There's something in me that
> >rebels against having anyone borrow Teonaht for something other than what
it
> >is to be used for, which is basically for my own worldly worlds.
>
> And BP Jonsson replied:
>
> > And rightly so, IMNSHO!
>
> I fullheartedly agree with BPJ and support your right for using your
conlang
> exclusively for what *you* will decide. Ppl, protect our conlangs from
misuse!

Damn straight.  Copyright it, too.  I have a copyright insignia in the title
headers to every page.  Better go back and see that it IS every page. :-\

Thanks Yitzik... I wrote the guy back and gave him a polite "no," thanked
him for his interest, reminded him that I had plans of my own for this
invention of mine, thanked him for respecting my WISHES, and wishing him
luck in his RPG.  Very civil.

Sally Caves
Eskkoat ol ai sendran, rohsan nuehra celyil takrem bomai nakuo.
"My shadow follows me, putting strange, new roses into the world."