En réponse à "H. S. Teoh" <[log in to unmask]>:

> You may find the source here:
>         http://quickfur.yi.org:8080/~hsteoh/conlang/tekwari2.tex
>
> Sanity warning, though: when I said I went overboard with it, I really
> mean, *overboard*. Don't faint when you see the source. :-P

LOL. Indeed, there's quite some hacking in there ;))) .

> As for the ogonek placement problem under the v, I don't know how
> ogoneks
> are supposed to be written; I was just using TIPA's ogonek macro.

Normally ogoneks are written at the bottom right hand corner of a letter. So
the position is correct. It's just that this particular letter is not fit to
receive an ogonek at all. LaTeX can do many things, but it cannot correct style
choices.

 One
> could, of course, create a macro that introduces whatever spacing
> adjustment one might want to it so that it appears in the "right
> place".
> My first impression, though, is that the current position of the ogonek
> is
> deliberate, to distinguish it from the cedilla which does join the
> character at the center of its base.

Indeed. LaTeX can do whatever you want, but it doesn't mean that whatever you
want is sound to do ;)) .

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr

It takes a straight mind to create a twisted conlang.