Danny Wier wrote:
>  (I think my cat is an elf...)

I'm sure my Cat #5 is. I rescued him about two weeks ago from the zero-F
degree weather; he'd been running wild since last Fall at least.  A
long-hair.  Unfortunately his coat was so totally tangled that the vet
shaved him completely, except for head, paws and a big plume on the end of
his tail. Whereas before he looked like a fat lump of fur scuttling along
the ground, he turns out to have quite long legs and a very long slender
body, so he's very strange and quite elfin  to my view......The other cats
don't quite know what to make of him either.