From: "Steg Belsky" <[log in to unmask]>

> Danny Wier <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> > b > w > m
> > t > th > d
> > d > dh > n
> > k > x > g (written as jeem)
> > g > gh > ng (written as noon-jeem)

> If you don't have `ayn, you can use it to write /N/.

I could, but that'll probably already be pronounced /?/, as Arabic loans
with _ayn_ are in Farsi and Urdu. I *could* use _ayn_ with three dots above,
which Malay used before it went Latin. I'll have to add /p/, /tS/, /Z/ and
/g/, the four added letters in Farsi, because of Ibero-Romance loans.

Which means I'll write /g/ with _gaaf_ instead of _jeem_. I don't want to
add TOO many letters to the abjad, since I'm not writing Sindhi here.