Nik Taylor wrote:
>Rachel Klippenstein wrote:
> > My current favourite is to have special verb (let's
> > call it "BYEO" - I'm not sure exactly what it'd be)
> > that means "am years old"
>
>That would be an interesting idea.
>
>The Kassi say "I am in my [Xth] year", where X is age + 1.  Thus, I'm
>24, so I'd say "I'm in my 25th year"

In Arvorec one says "I have X years of age", or more precisely "there is X
years of age with me". So, as I'm twenty I say: "Ath yw gaennyf ugaen
bloeth an aed." Colloquially, this is "Thyw gaenny ugaen bloeth naed."

Dan

Pa vezer o vageal e bae Douarnenez e klever a-wechoł un trouz iskis:
         Kleier kźr Is a zo a seniń dinandan ar mor.