http://www.geocities.com/dawier/techphon.htm

This is the first working proposal for writing Tech in Latin, Cyrillic,
Hebrew and Arabic script. This page MUST be views in Unicode with a font
like Times New Roman, Arial, Courier New, or Tahoma, containing all four
scripts.

Also, I have variations of all, including a Latin system with more borrowed
Greek letters, and Cyrillic with more letters rather than just the Russian
set + palochka used in most North Caucasian languages.

There are many cases of ambiguity (example: voiceless velar ejective vs.
voiceless uvular ejective), since I'm still looking for an appropriate
diacritic.