Zesh (Peter Clark )| de, myálodaressedil <[log in to unmask]> réd
2003.03.29. yúwaud e-qi miyiud 09:25:10 -6h:

>         This week's poll is brought to you by Rachel Klippenstein (and
> slightly
> modified by me, after a recent thread): What's your favorite word order?
>         A. SVO
>         B. SOV
>         C. VOS
>         D. VSO
>         E. OSV
>         F. OVS
>         G. Free word order
Definitely free VSO (theoretically free but mostly VSO) I have some
tries for a VOS language but I changed it to VSO too.

The matter is, that I love this order so much because it has some
alien favour since most in most European languages, the subject is the
first component of the sentence. And I am definitely bored with SOV and
SVO languages. But for me, a language woith subject before object is too
odd thus remains the VSO order. And Egyptian is also VSO and my
Long Wer is VSO for this reason!
--
Mau
Ábrahám Zsófia alias Mau Rauszer