Joe:
> The thing about body sahape is a survey to see if there's any connection to
> Conlanging, it's on-topic.  The others are all marked 'OT', so it's not
> really a problem.

Marking it OT is really nice, but it doesn't make the message disappear from my server. I still have to download it.

Joe, I don't have problem with off-topic mesages. I do have a problem with OT threads taking over the group, and this is what happened this past week. I obviously cannot - and don't want to - impose my opinion on the group, but I do want to share it.

Joćo Ricardo Oliveira