In extending the TEI for the description and encoding of modern
correspondence material in the DALF project
<http://www.kantl.be/project/dalf/>, we have allowed <note> to occur in
all elements. Therefore we have extended the %Inc; class with note and
redefined the element classes %notes; and %biblPart;.

Since we have redesigned the occurrence of the <note> tag so
drastically, we wonder whether we could still use the same element name
or whether we better rename the element as <globalnote> or so in order
not to cause any confusion with the TEInote.

Any input of the list would be much appreciated on this naming
'problem'.

Best,

Edward
--