Actually, a few of those would be useful... hmmm...

I got this idea when I realized that I have to learn a whole new set of
vocabulary in order to get certified as a Russian speaker at Disneyland...
then I said, "but what if I wanted to get certified and I happened to speak
this here language which STILL has no name..."  and then, because it was
4am, I decided that anyone who speaks that language ought to be able to get
around Disneyland, and never you mind that they're in a parallel reality
place where time moves faster (or slower) than here, on a random basis, and
everyone's more or less stuck at a 13th century level of technology...

Sarah Marie Parker-Allen
http://lloannna.blogspot.com
http://www.geocities.com/lloannna.geo

"The very young do not always do as they're told." --
'Anteaus', Stargate SG-1