 --- Christophe Grandsire skrzypszy:

> This one I'm not sure is correct in Dutch ;)))) .

Welcome back!

Whether or not what you wrote is correct, depends largely on what you want to
say ;) . "Even" is one of those nasty words in Dutch that have lost much of
their original meaning and serve largely to add a certain feeling to the rest
of the sentence. Basically, it means "for a short while". So, if you write
"even terug", that means that you are back, but only for a short period of
time.

> As for Jan, he is unfortunately not getting better :((( . So I will only
> slowly catch up with you all. Right now he is my prioritary concern...

I can imagine. What's wrong with him? Give him my regards and "beterschap",
please...

Jan

=====
"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer