> 4. stair cimbris
> The shop is up the stairs and on the left.
yuru˝i, ri cimbris vita, ri voraye mu˝ok
place-its, loc. stairs up, loc. side/dat. left
........"at upstairs, to the left side"

> 5. upper vita
> They don't sell much in an upper room, but it must be cheap to rent.
ta pando isorom ri yurun re yavita, mowa kunak yašimo tosemani
not much they-sell in place REL. it-is up, but probably is-cheap rent-its

> 6. to approve-- there should be a word, since the Kash are big on social
disapproval...but modesty is not one of their hang-ups.  The naughty bits
are mostly hidden in their fur.
> I don't approve of that style of clothing. It's immodest.
elimbe naya yu, ta malisam-- ta kakambo
clothing sort that (top.), not I-like-- not proper/suitable.

You might also say:  ....cakuni 'it's garish', or cakavolap 'in bad taste'

> 7. jewelry cando-ningar 'body ornaments' (for now)
> I would like to go shopping for jewelry now.
tanju mamelo šemu cando-ningar
now I-want  shop   ornament-body